Monday, November 9, 2009

A Privilege and A Blessing


Living in Pennsylvania is a privilege. Living in Lancaster County is a blessing. I am creating this site as a food blog with the added intention of sharing my life in this beautiful part of the world with you.
This is a place you can visit several times a month when you want a great recipe, and at the same time, get pointers on where to find the best farm and produce stands to buy the ingredients needed for that recipe.
I will share my favorite shops, restaurants, scenic retreats, and places to go for fun and culture - everything that goes into making Lancaster County, Pennsylvania a magnet for millions of visitors (five millon to be exact) every year.
My goal is to focus on great food, but I also want to share and incorporate the beauty of our countryside with the excitement and vibrancy of our towns, hence the "address" for this blog: CLOVER AND MAIN.
I'm looking forward to this journey, and it will be a privilege and a blessing to have you take it with me.
Sincerely,
Dianne


1 of 1

3 comments:

  1. Such a great name and very pretty blog. Can't wait to see more post!
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name as well. Looking forward to sampling some of the recipes!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't beleive how great this blog is!I love that Bernie's Beef Stew,when are you going to make more?

    ReplyDelete